Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why you shouldnt dig your own eyes out with a rusty spoon.

So today is day 17 of NaNoWriMo, and I'm not loving it right now. I'm about 5000 words behind. Which isn't actually that bad. The bad part is that Ive hit a wall. I'm blanking completely, so much so that I kinda almost wanna call it a day and quit. BUT I'm not going to. I will persevere, I will write at least another 1000 words today. My goal is to hit 40,000 by the time my plane lands Friday night in Calgary. Wish me luck, I think I'm going to need it.
In other news, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows opens Friday!! I'm waaayyy to excited for that. Every time I see  trailer, I get a little more excited, and I think I'm at excitement overload now. Hopefully they don't butcher it like they did with the sixth.

No comments:

Post a Comment